Skype
Gito-sama

Eyes Eyes

Lol freaky shit! I jumped when the hand hit the screen at the end!

Sad and Lonely Earthworm Sad and Lonely Earthworm

I sort of liked it

it was sad :(

NoddingPenguin responds:

Sad, lonely and blue :(

Naruto's -true- feelings Naruto's -true- feelings

This was great!

I saw no lack of quality at all in this movie - the story was random and funny, the voices was more than okay, and the graphics was superb, and I dont mean for 30 minutes. I mean it's good from an artists perspective!

I DO hope you will make more!

//Gito

Spaced Out! (Episode 2A) Spaced Out! (Episode 2A)

Nice

I think it was a really nice episode. pretty entertaining, good voiceactors aswell as a good flow throughout the movie.
The only thing I would like to comment as a downside on the movie would be that sometimes the sound where synched bad with the movie (for example the doorbell, or the punching)

As far as Highlights I would have to say the Britts and the "grown a foot" part was hilarious!

grim-studios responds:

Thanks! I've noticed that too, but it's the same problem I had with the last episode, just randomly coming out of sync. I don't have the patience to go back and fix it! :)

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

after one month...

... its finally done, huh? =P
This is some great animation, and is bound to hit the frontpage soon =D and the music was pretty catchy too ^^
Congratulations on a well made movie =)
Gito gives you a nine.. out of ten!

Tome89 responds:

Heyyyyy, Gito Kun.

När jag skriver det här har Fulp inte frontat den än :|
Tack för nian och kommenten!

Hero Squad Hero Squad

Nice, there...

...should be more Super hero movies on NG. maybe someone should start a collab =P

YuriytheBest responds:

Glad you liked it

Adventures of Dr. Floyd!! Adventures of Dr. Floyd!!

nice but...

...Spiders arent bugs, they are animals =)

Star Wars: Rebel Alliance Star Wars: Rebel Alliance

good but

there are some penalties in this movie. 1) Storm troopers and Droids dont fight on the same side. 2) If the red guy was suppoesed to be Darth Maul or something, then he is suppoesed to have a double-bladed lightsaber.
other then that, i thought it was pretty sweet. tho some sort of dialog would have made it better.
good work. keep it up

George Bush's "Truth" George Bush's "Truth"

WORD!

Word! I agree with zeotim >:(

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

bravo....bravo

i think that all has already been said by the other ones who posted before me but..im really touched..i think this is THE sadest movie i have seen here on newgrounds..bravo..just bravo